Still places available on Aylesbury Prince’s Trust Team programme
The next Aylesbury Prince’s Trust Team programme starts on Monday 27 September and there are still places!
Here's more about what the programme can do for young people:
1) Give them a support network - On the Prince’s Trust Team they will make friends from day 1 and work together with all different kinds of people.
2) Encourage them to try new things - From abseiling, to doing a sponsored walk, to designing and planting a wellbeing garden, there are infinite possibilities of what a young person can do while on the programme.
3) Boost their self-esteem and mental health - Boosting confidence is a no.1 priority on the Team and is something young people always comment on once they finish.
4) Give them the skills they need to succeed - Personal money management, CV writing, job seeking and applications, time management, interview skills, communication, leadership, and planning are just some of the skills they will directly learn about over the course.
5) Make them proud of themselves - Young people feel proud of themselves when they finish because they know they have pushed themselves outside of their comfort zone.