Search for information, advice and guidance

Money, benefits and SEND

SEND grants from charities

You can apply for grants from charities to help look after a child with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).

You can also apply for a charitable grant if you're a person with SEND.

To read about the SEND grants that are available, you can try: