Summer fun festival events for young people
Are you aged 11 to 19 (up to 25 with SEND) and looking for something to do over the summer holiday?
We have lots of activities planned this summer all over Buckinghamshire.
Get involved in:
- fun activities
- meeting new people
- learning how to feel good about yourself
Chiltern and South Bucks
Wellbeing sessions covering the five ways to well-being.
- Friday 29 July from 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Burnham Family Centre. Fitness session.
- Thursday 11 August 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Iver Village Hall (to be confirmed). Relaxation techniques.
- Tuesday 16 August 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Newtown Family Centre (Chesham). Body fitness.
- Monday 22 August 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Beaconsfield Family Centre. Dance for wellbeing.
- Wednesday 24 August 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Amersham Family Centre. Use art for mindfulness.
Join us for some fun activities themed around wellbeing.
- Tuesday 26 July 10 am to 12:30 pm at Risborough Family Centre Open Day.
Summer Youthspace event for young people to come and try new activities, and arts and crafts for free.
- Wednesday 27 July 1 pm to 4 pm at Southcourt Family Centre Plus.
- Thursday 4 August 1 pm to 4 pm at Steeple Claydon Family Centre.
- Monday 8 August 1 pm to 4 pm at Elmhurst Family Centre.
- Tuesday 16 August 1 pm to 4 pm at Wing Family Centre.
- Friday 19 August 1 pm to 4 pm at Berryfields Family Centre.
- Wednesday 31 August 1 pm to 4 pm at Buckingham Family Centre.
How to book
No need to book. Just show up.