Online parenting courses
Triple P Online
- building a stronger relationship
- dealing calmly with conflict
- encouraging good behaviour
- teaching your child new skills
Price: around £72
Netmums Parenting Course
- praise is magic
- behaviour to ignore
- what's your parenting style?
- discipline and boundaries
- problem-solving and negotiating
- choices and consequences
Me, You and Baby Too
Me, You and Baby Too is an online parenting course and activity by Click. It helps you learn to argue better so that you can sort things out and move on together.
- what your baby knows before they are even born.
- why stress should be a shared burden.
- how you and your partner can best support each other.
- how to talk to bring up difficult topics.
- how arguments start, and how to stop them.
Parents Together Programme
The Parents Together Programme is for families with children aged 5 years old and under. Work through six interactive blocks filled with helpful techniques and ideas that will help you become a more confident and happy parent.
The course is based on Parenting Together's thirty years' experience working with parents and families.
- promoting wellbeing
- the power of communicating and being positive
- understanding behaviour
- managing and promoting positive behaviour in the family
- play and what do children need
- setting limits, boundaries and promoting co-operation
Mental and Emotional Health in Schools
Mental and Emotional Health in Schools by Family Links is designed for school staff. Knowledge is consolidated with interactive content (case studies, role-plays and dialogues).
Areas covered include:
- recognising and responding to signs of poor mental health
- strategies to support your own and other’s good mental and emotional health
- understanding boundaries and professional responsibilities
- importance of following safeguarding procedures