Search for information, advice and guidance

Education, health and care (EHC) co-ordinators

Education, health and care (EHC) co-ordinators:

  • draft EHC plans (sometimes called EHCP)
  • give advice to parents, carers and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) about EHC plans
  • keep parents, carers and young people with SEND informed about their case
  • advise on general special educational needs (SEN) issues

To find the EHC co-ordinator for your education provider, select your area from the list below.

Enter your postcode if you are not sure what area you are in.

Some education providers have different EHC co-ordinators for school years 3 to 8 and years 9 and above.

You can contact your EHC co-ordinator via email, use [email protected]