Make a SEND Co-production promise
Make a SEND Co-production promise and help us to make sure that co-production is at the heart of everything we do in Buckinghamshire.
You can tell us about something new you will do in the next year to support our Co-production Charter. This can be anything that will help children and young people with SEND in Buckinghamshire to shape their support or the services they receive. For example:
- ensure that they help to plan meetings about the support they receive, such as annual reviews or SEN support meetings
- involve them in the design and commissioning of new services or changes to existing services from start to finish
- involve them in true co-production beyond consultation and engagement
Who can make a promise
Everyone is welcome to make a Co-production promise. You can sign up as an individual, as a group or team, or as an organisation.
Why you should make a promise
Make a SEND Co-production promise and join people, groups, and organisations across Buckinghamshire who support our Co-production Charter.
Our ambitions are that every child or young person can:
- inform the provision and services required to support them and their families
- influence the design, commissioning, and delivery of services to ensure they are suitable for those who need them
- help plan better services and better outcomes to meet their needs