Homelessness and housing
If you're over 18 and at risk of being homeless
We have a range of help and support available if you:
- are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless
- are moving or leaving rented housing
- need housing advice for victims of domestic abuse
- are in prison or on remand
- need debt advice
- have problems with your landlord
Young people and homelessness
If you are aged 16 to 17 our Youthspace area has information available to you and who to contact if you are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless.
Being homeless doesn't always mean you are sleeping on the streets and can include staying at emergency shelters, living in inadequate housing or staying with family members and friends.