Education and training support when you leave care
The Virtual School can support you if you're 16 to 25 and in care or have been in care for at least thirteen weeks since the age of 14.
How the Virtual School can help you
The Virtual School can support you whether you're in education, training or are still undecided about your future.
You'll have access to:
- Personal Education Plan (PEP) meetings once a term until you're 18
- Subject support
- Advice about financial support that may be available to help cover costs for laptops, textbooks and educational resources
- Support with education or employment if difficulties arise
- Information, advice and guidance to help you find the right university, college, training course or apprenticeship
- Help with your UCAS applications
- The right services to support you if you have Special Needs