SEND support services
Our directory is the best way to find special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) services, activities, support groups and more near you:
How to use the directory
- To make a simple search, type what you're looking for into the 'Search' box. Enter your town or postcode in the 'Where' box to find things that are close to you. Use simple words and phrases to get the best results.
- To narrow your search, click one of the 5 circles. When you select a circle – for example, 'Things to do' – a menu called 'Categories' will appear.
- When you click 'Categories', you will see a series of tick boxes that can be used to narrow your search further. The tick boxes you will see in 'Categories' change depending on which circle you have selected.
- If you click on 'SEND needs', you will see more tick boxes that allow you to narrow your search even more.
- Click on 'Ages' to reveal two text boxes, into which you can type a minimum and maximum age to refine your results.
- If you click 'Only show', you can choose to only see activities, events and so on that are free of charge.
Useful directory searches
These links will take you to useful directory results where filters have already been applied.
You can add more filters to narrow these searches even further.