Search for information, advice and guidance

Find local activities and organisations in our directory.

People at the council who can help you

At the council, we are always ready to help young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) as they make the move from teen to adult.

If you need help to become independent, these teams may be able to support you.

Children and Young Adult Disability 0 to 25 Service

We help children and young people who have disabilities that make it hard for them to live a good life without extra help, equipment or information. We may also be able to help you if you have:

  • special learning needs
  • autism
  • obsessive compulsive disorders
  • poor mental health

We can help you make choices about your future so that you feel happy moving towards the adult life you want. If you need help to meet your goals, we can put you in touch with experts and services that can support you.

Our main support covers:


The SEND Information, Advice and Support (SENDIAS) team is at arm's length from Buckinghamshire Council. They can help you to find accurate and impartial information about SEND and the law.

The Bucks SENDIAS Service has a range of information available. If necessary they can be contacted via their clickable contact form.

In addition to their contact form there is also a live web chat available during the following times during school term time:

  • Mondays 1pm to 3pm
  • Fridays 10am to 12pm

The live chat will be available by clicking the red button on their webpages during the times stated above.

If you need further help you can contact the team at: