Help for young people
Sometimes life can be tough as a teenager. Our courses and youth drop-ins offer the help and support that teenagers told us they need and take place at different locations across Buckinghamshire.
We have a range of virtual and face-to-face courses on:
- how to feel more confident
- tips for moving up to secondary school
- how to have good relationships
- how to cope with stress, anxiety, and feeling low
Find out more about each course
Each course is
- one hour each week for six weeks
- starts at 6 pm (this may be different based on the location)
- free, but you must book in advance
Get in touch and try one of our courses.
When you contact us please ensure you specify which course you are interested in booking a place on.
If you’re interested in a course but anxious about registering, come along to a drop-in and we’ll talk you through them.
Our youth drop-ins
If you don't need a course but would like help and support or someone to talk to, we run drop-in sessions for those aged 13 to 19 (up to 25 years for those with a SEND). No booking needed.
These sessions are a great way to meet others and have a chat with our friendly team.
You can also contact us on 01296 383 293.
Find out about
- what's available to you locally such as sporting activities, apprenticeships, volunteering
- help with your health and wellbeing
- support with getting a job
- your options after your GCSEs
- making choices about college or university
Our drop-ins run at three locations:
Employment advice drop in
We are offering virtual advice and guidance for young people who are not in education, employment or training who are ages 16 to 19 (up to 25 with SEND). You will be able to access and range of support from our NEET Practitioner including:
- Careers guidance
- Signposting to local support
- Support with job searching, creating CVs and completing application forms
- Support with motivation, confidence and personal development
You will be able to book a slot for Wednesdays between 2:30pm to 4:30pm depending on availability.