Help for young people
Sometimes life can be tough as a teenager. Our courses and youth drop-ins offer the help and support that teenagers told us they need and take place at different locations across Buckinghamshire.
We have a range of virtual and face-to-face courses on:
- how to feel more confident
- tips for moving up to secondary school
- how to have good relationships
- how to cope with stress, anxiety, and feeling low
Find out more about each course
Each course is
- one hour each week for six weeks
- starts at 6 pm (this may be different based on the location)
- free, but you must book in advance
Get in touch and try one of our courses.
If you’re interested in a course but anxious about registering, come along to a drop-in and we’ll talk you through them.
Our youth drop-ins
If you don't need a course but would like help and support or someone to talk to, we run drop-in sessions for those aged 13 to 19 (up to 25 years for those with a SEND). No booking needed.
These sessions are a great way to meet others and have a chat with our friendly team.
You can also contact us on 01296 383 293.
Find out about
- what's available to you locally such as sporting activities, apprenticeships, volunteering
- help with your health and wellbeing
- support with getting a job
- your options after your GCSEs
- making choices about college or university