Help for young people
Sometimes life can be tough as a teenager. Our courses and youth drop-ins offer the help and support that teenagers told us they need and take place at different locations across Buckinghamshire.
We have a range of virtual and face-to-face courses for young people aged 11 to 19 (up to 25 with SEND) on:
- how to feel more confident
- tips for moving up to secondary school
- how to have good relationships
- how to cope with stress, anxiety, and feeling low
Find out more about each course
Each course is
- one hour each week for six weeks
- Interactive, where you will learn new skills
- free, but you must book in advance
Get in touch and try one of our courses.
When you contact us please ensure you specify which course you are interested in booking a place on. If you are booking on behalf of your child please make sure you have their consent.
If you’re interested in a course but anxious about registering, come along to a drop-in and we’ll talk you through them. The groups are usually small with approximately 8 to 10 young people attending the face-to-face sessions, and 12 to 15 attending the online sessions.
You can book a course online
You can book one of our courses via our online form. You will need to complete all the details on this form. If you need help contact the Early Help Duty team.
Our youth drop-ins
If you don't need a course but would like help and support or someone to talk to, we run drop-in sessions for those aged 1 to 19 (up to 25 years for those with SEND). No booking needed.
These sessions are a great way to meet others and have a chat with our friendly team.
You can also contact us on 01296 383 293.
Find out about
- what's available to you locally such as sporting activities, apprenticeships, volunteering
- help with your health and wellbeing
- support with getting a job
- your options after your GCSEs
- making choices about college or university
Our drop-ins run at three locations: