Search for information, advice and guidance

Find local activities and organisations in our directory.

Your child's mental health


Children and young people face many challenges as they grow up, so if you're worried about your child or think they may need advice and support to help them cope with how they’re feeling, there are many ways to seek help.

For urgent help:

  • If someone's at risk of harm, call 999 or visit your nearest Accident and Emergency department.
  • Text SHOUT to 85258 in the UK to text with a trained Crisis Volunteer