Search for information, advice and guidance

Health and SEND

Help for parents or carers of children with SEND

There is local support for parents and carers of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND):

Carers Bucks

Carers Bucks can provide help and advice on caring for children with SEND.

FACT Bucks

Families and Carers Together in Buckinghamshire (FACT Bucks) is a group of parents and professionals who meet to discuss issues that affect children and young people with SEND in Buckinghamshire.

Designated Clinical Officer

The Designated Clinical Officer (DCO) makes sure health services and the council work together effectively. You can find out more about the DCO role on our directory.

Local courses

There are also local courses available where you can learn more about SEND conditions. You may have to pay for some of these courses.